Located in a strategic position, less than 300 meters from the sea and five minutes from the city center, Hotel Florida is a good choice for those seeking a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Show From Sorrento Train Station to FLORIDA in a larger map
Our reception staff can arrange for private transfers or connections by private cars or minivan from Naples, Rome or any other italian airports and train stations. Contact us at email@example.com to get a quote in the quickest way.
HOW TO REACH US
By TrainFrom Naples station at Piazza Garibaldi, take the Circumvesuviana – local trains on the lower floor of the station – towards Sorrento and get off at the final stop. (train schedules here: www.vesuviana.it).
Once in Sorrento, get down the steps and get the main road ‘Corso Italia’ walking down the short Via De Curtis (50mts). With the square ‘Piazza Lauro’ in front of you, you can decide to reach us by a short WALK on foot (15/20 min.) to begin to enjoy the atmosphere of our zone or by BUS (taxi ride costs 10/15 euro).
- Walking: with the station at your back, turn right and start walking on Corso Italia in the same cars direction. At the crossroad, keep going straight on Corso Italia. After 500 mt. turn left in a small tiny street named ‘Vico Primo Rota’ (just before the Hotel Girasole), walk down and you’ll find Florida on the right.
- By Bus: (the train ticket is still valid, otherwise you need a 1,20 euro one) with the station at your back, few steps at your right find the bus stop (just in front of Kontatto Bar). The train ticket is valid for 3 hours and it is good for all the public transports, included the EAV BUS. Take the line C or the line A, after a minute, when you see the Hotel Central on the left side of the road, call the stop. Get off, pass the road and turn left in a small tiny street named ‘Vico Primo Rota’ (just before the Hotel Girasole), walk down and you’ll find Florida on the right.
The closest airport is Naples Capodichino International Airport, once landed you can choose to reach us between the following ways:
- Contacting us in advance we can help you to organise a private transfer door to door. Journey: 60 minutes. Price: from 70 euro. (fastest, easiest and comfortable option);
- Bus service – company Autolinee Curreri, 6 daily departures (9-11-13-14,30-16,30-19,30). Journey: 90 min. Ticket: 10 euro per person. The last stop is Sorrento Train Station, once there follow directions “BY TRAIN-Once in Sorrento“;
- Bus + Train: Take the “Alibus” outside the Airport and stop at central station of Naples (Piazza Garibaldi), the frequency is every 20 minutes. Once at the station follow directions BY TRAIN;
- Bus + Boat: Take the “Alibus” outside the Airport ad stop at Naples harbour (Molo Beverello), where you will find hydrofoil or ferry to Sorrento. Follow directions BY BOAT.
By BoatFrom Naples harbour (Molo Beverello) take the hydrofoil or ferry to Sorrento. During the tour you can admire the beauty of our coast, unique in the world. In about 35 minutes to reach the port of Sorrento, where every 30 minutes starting mini bus arriving at the Sant’Agnello station.
Driving from Northern Italy, once in Napoli’s area follow directions to Salerno “Penisola Sorrentina Costiera Amalfitana”.
Driving from Southern Italy, once in Salerno’s area keep driving along A3/E45 direction Napoli.
After about 30 km exit in Castellammare di Stabia and follow the signs to the Sorrento Peninsula. After 3 galleries and the cliff road with a breathtaking view, you find in a row the towns center of Meta, Piano, Sant’Agnello and then Sorrento. Hotel Florida is located about 1 km before Sorrento center, so driving trough Sant’Agnello town, when you find on your left a big church with many steps (Sant’Agnello church) turn right into Via Crawford, and at midway turn left onto Via Cocumella, continue until you reach Vico Primo Rota and left turn near the large inscription “Sorrento”.